“Dunarea de Jos” University of Galaţi, Romania, The Faculty of Law and Administrative Sciences along with Universite Paris-Est Créteil, France, and “Cahul State University „Bogdan Petriceicu Hasdeu", Republic of Moldova, Galati County Council, Romania and the Academy of Legal Sciences from Romania invite you to 15th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE EXPLORATION, EDUCATION AND PROGRESS IN THE THIRD MILLENNIUM. The Moral, Religious and Legal Values – The Necessary Liaison of the Rule of Law
The HYBRID International Conference EEP has the mission to distribute in the academic national and international environment the scientific results in the field of social and human sciences such as law, administrative sciences, regional studies, economics, psychology, sociology, theology, and other interrelated domains. The conference unites researchers annually from all over the world to share knowledge and results. Considering the differences in every country, we create an international platform for highlighting the developments, the ups, and downs in their area of expertise. The participants are expected to answer the various questions related to and deriving from the theme under debate by means of an innovative and accurate methodology.
Our International Conference will unite researchers worldwide to share knowledge and scientific results in social and human sciences such as law, administrative sciences, regional studies, economics, psychology, sociology, theology, and other interrelated domains.
There are expected and accepted papers focused on the following subjects:
- The Challenges of Public Law;
- New Trends in Private Law;
- Criminal Sciences;
- International Law and Justice;
- Global Security and Development;
- The Challenges of Public Administration;
- Policy and Theoretical Implications of Regional Development;
- The Moral, Religious and Legal Values – The Necessary Liaison of the Rule of Law;
- Innovative Citizenship and Governance;
- Developments in Procedural Law;
- Social Innovation and Contemporary Issues.